Monday, January 14, 2013

Soft, white, frozen H2O

           It snows in Vienna... A LOT! Every other day its snow, snow, snow. It was very magical at first but the last few days its been annoying until today... today the snow stuck and we got five inches of soft white frozen H2O... we did the only thing that you should do on a snow day (we being my sister,my mom,and I). We went sledding! We went to the park and found a big hill and down we went!!! We also managed to discover the best thing ever! We call it... The Bike Sled! It was found in the house basement where we like to play ping-pong.  It was soooooooooo fast! You can see it on the top. Or the bottom depending on the size of your right nostril.

3 comments:

  1. Hey I finally found your blog and I really need your email to add to my contacts.
    Yay, that bike sled looks really cool.
    I hope to see more post from you so I can see how you are enjoying Vienna also. Great pics so far.
    Wish I was there.
    Love Aunt PJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your face tells it all. Great pictures. I like the way you describe the snow as it 'struck'. There is a similar description Ive recently read in my bible that describes it as an icy 'blast'. Enjoy! Love you!

    ReplyDelete