Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ice skating + vienna: the perfect combination

The other day we went to the out door ice skating in vienna. It was sooo fun! They had two big open section and they were conected by long curvy trials. The whole thing is right out side the rathouse(see below) which is the vienna city hall. It was built between 1872 and 1883. The designer was frieric schmidt and it is a gothic building. I have never ice skated before so this was a great expirience. Every thing was great exept for the blisters I got after the skating . At night the whole place is lit up with colored lights and the rathouse is beautiful. I really want to go again but not until my blisters heal. Hopefully that will be soon!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I find that this is one beautiful place you have been to.
    Your blisters will heal and you will go back and have a wonderful time.
    Your Mom just posted pictures of the cathedral in Prague. That must of really been awesome for you.
    Made me really wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a terrible ice skater, but these pictures and your description of the winding trails connecting the two big spaces made me want to lace up my skates and glide out! I am afraid that Graylyn pool and the bamboo forest is going to feel tame and boring to you after all this. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete